Showing 10 results

Archival description
St Stanislaus College, Tullabeg, Offaly St Stanislaus College, Tullabeg
Print preview View:

Journal of Tertian’s beadle

Journal of Tertian’s beadle at (Tullabeg and St. Bueno’s, North Wales) which details the comings and goings of the tertianship, timetables (schedule of year), notes. The tertianship was opened at Tullabeg in1911 and transferred to St. Bueno’s, North Wales in 1927. It returned to Rathfarnham Castle in 1941. Includes:
‘22 tertians: 14 had made long course’ (1911);
‘Fourteen in on 15th: two from Holland came on 22nd - Total 16’ (1916);
‘21 licensed smokers out of 25’ (1919);
‘In 1922 departure on 16th. Will not be possible as there are no trains from Tullamore on Sunday. Probably the best plan would be to begin retreat on evening of 7th’ (1922);

Journal of the Philosophers, 1963

Copy of ‘Luceat, A Journal of the Philosophers of the Irish Province of the Society of Jesus, St. Stanislaus College, Tullamore, Ireland.’ New Series, Volume 1, Number 1. Edited and published at Alcala de Henares, Spain.