Ledger recording cash and credit sales, ledger folio, and returns for Charleville Estate, listing payer with address or townland from 12 May - 31 December 1948. End of ledger contains summary of cash and credit sales by month, and monthly record of potato sales to merchants.
Bury Family, Earls of CharlevilleCase of Thomas Homan Mulock of Bellair, King's County concerning entitlements to premises adjoining the River Brosna.
Photographs of Carriglass Manor and its surrounding estate. The current Carriglass Manor was built by Thomas Lefroy c.1837. The photographs in the file date from the 1920s and were possibly taken by Sheelah and Langlois Massy Lefroy. The majority of the file are photographs of the exterior of Carriglass Manor. The file also contains photographs of Sheelah and Langlois Massy Lefroy enjoying the grounds of Carriglass Manor.
Lefroy, Sheelah Georgiana BerthaCaretaker agreements with agreed weekly payments for premises in the townands of Killarles, Cappyroe, Ballyknockan, Cappanageeragh, Clonmore, Killellery, Ballinagar, Colehill, Knockballyboy, Bawnmore, Newtown and for Geashill Castle (front gate).
Papers created during Doctor Francis William Lamb's career.
Card wishing, "Many happy returns".
Card to Alice Lamb from George, with a long yellow ribbon wrapped around it.
Card index compiled by Fr Francis Finegan SJ. Records names of officials and posts held at St. Stanislaus College, Tullabeg, from 1819 to 1862.
Finegan; Francis (1907-2009); Jesuit priest and historianCard index compiled by Fr Francis Finegan SJ of members of the Society who lived/worked at Tullabeg. Includes relevant dates and references to other sources of information on certain individuals. Arranged alphabetically.
Finegan; Francis (1907-2009); Jesuit priest and historian