382 Archival description results for Ballycowan (Bar.)
8 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- IE IJA FM/TULL/187
- December 1934-March 1954
Bound volume belonging to Dr George Moorhead, G.P., Tullamore, county Offaly recording his treatment of the Jesuits at Tullabeg and of other religious. Includes an alphabetical index of names.
Moorhead; George; Medical Doctor
- IE IJA FM/TULL/295
- January 1991
Views of the exterior and grounds of the Jesuit House at Tullabeg. Various sizes. Colour.
- IE IJA FM/TULL/32
Various types of printed cards: advertisement cards ‘Intermediate Distinction List, 1880’ (c1880, 2 items); programmes for dramatic events held at the College (1883, 1884, 2 items) and ‘Fixtures of St. Stanislaus’ College’ Cricket Club (1884, 1 item).
- IE IJA FM/TULL/22
- 1897; 1933
Correspondence and documents relating to the use of boats on the Grand Canal by students of St Stanislaus College, Tullabeg. Includes note by Fr John Joy SJ, Rector of Tullabeg (9 October 1933); note from Fr James McCann SJ to Fr John Joy SJ, Rector of Tullabeg referring to the restrictions on the use of boats and that his brother, James McCann (McCann Stock & Share broker) advises to sign the indemnity, and he will 'fix up the mater with the Board meeting to-day' (9 October 1933).
- IE IJA FM/TULL/296
Two postcards of the Jesuit Retreat House at Tullabeg. 10 x 14cm.
- IE IJA FM/TULL/299
- Summer 1960
Tullabeg villa at Classiebaun Castle, county Sligo. Black and White. 10 x 15cm.