Leaseholders

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Leaseholders

Leaseholders

Equivalent terms

Leaseholders

Associated terms

Leaseholders

5 Archival description results for Leaseholders

5 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Lease to the 2nd Earl, when Sir Laurence Parsons

Lease to the 2nd Earl, when Sir Laurence Parsons, of a house in Newtown Pery, Limerick, [presumably occupied by him when the King’s County Militia was stationed in Limerick].

Parsons, Laurence, 2nd Earl of Rosse

Leases of lands in the manor of Parsonstown, Co. Wexford

c.25 leases of lands in the manor of Parsonstown, Co. Wexford, which reverted to the Parsonses of Parsonstown, King’s County, between 1708 and 1711, [and seems to have been settled by them on a younger son, Piggott Parsons, brother of Sir Laurence Parsons, 3rd Bt, on the failure of whose issue it seems to have reverted to the King’s County Parsonses, only to be used again as an appanage in the mid-19th century]. Some of the lands mentioned are Cullentrough, barony of Gorey; Ballyduff, Mangan,
Killenagh, Howell’s Land and Glascarrig, barony of Ballaghkeen; and parts of the manor of St John’s (Tomnegranoge, Knockmarshal, etc), barony of Bantry. [The documents are in date order and are ready for numbering, or rather re-numbering, as each has an obsolete number written on it.]

Leases of premises in Dublin City and County

Envelope of leases of premises in Dublin City and County, principally the Stephen’s Green house of the 1st Earl of Rosse (1736 and 1760), the lease of which was assigned by his widow to the 2nd Earl in 1809; and the 2nd Earl’s own house
(when Sir Laurence Parsons, 5th Bt) in Rathmines Road (1790-91). [See also E/5.]

Parsons, Lord, Richard, 1st Earl of Rosse